Looking For My Hoodie?!?!?!
This is a much needed article as I often get questions about my attire. This article will feature the affiliate links of my favorite go to items from Amazon. Of course the links will support me and the Blog as I look forward in making deeper articles. I will try to update this list regularly.
Enjoy!
You Are Enough Hoodie
More Hoodies
Chains
14mm
Cologne
Cologne
Fierce
Battery Packs
Pens
My Go To PILOT Precise V5 RT Retractable Rollerball Pens, 0.5mm, Black, 6-Pack
Headphones
Buds 4 Pro
Cables
Laundry Soap
Pants
Undershirt
Underwear
Battery Packs
Wallet
Ridge (Closest to what I have)
Pens
My Go To PILOT Precise V5 RT Retractable Rollerball Pens, 0.5mm, Black, 6-Pack
Headphones
Buds 4 Pro
Mic
Mic Cover
Amazon Dupe (I have a Kaotica Eyeball)
Phone
Cables
Speakers
Laundry Soap
Pants
Shoes
New Balance 1 520 v9
New Balance 2 608 v5
New Balance 3 928 v3
New Balance 4 1000s
New Balance 5 574s
New Balance 6 9060s
Undershirt
Underwear
No comments:
Post a Comment